What Our Customers Say
In our line of work, we deal with a lot of angry people, unfortunately. Whether it is because they don’t recall the debt, paid it previously and it accidentally ended up in our hands, filed bankruptcy and we were not aware, or… just because they hate debt like everyone pretty much does, we deal with some of the toughest customers and we have to make a conscious effort at all times to treat each customer with respect and dignity, without exception. In almost every instance of an upset customer contact, we are able to calm the waters. Once realizing we are NOT the enemy and that we REALLY DO work with our customers, and even provide free guidance in some instances, we are rewarded with the best gift of all… CUSTOMER PRAISE. We have dedicated this page to the customers that take the time to send us a compliment.
If you’d like to send a compliment, use the CONTACT US option and type away! (We never publish identifying information and we will redact any portion of comments that would do so.)
- (Customer discovered being a victim of Identity Theft) – Thanks again for your due diligence in regards to this matter!
- (Customer discovered being a victim of Identity Theft) – Thank you for that information. Fortunately I’ve never had to research identify theft, but I’m definitely going to dig into this. Your offer for help says a lot about your company and I greatly appreciate that. Guess it’s time for me to put my Sherlock Holmes hat on!
- (Example of how we interact with our customers, this message came to us) – I hope your mother has a great birthday! Have a good evening.
- (Customer discovered being scammed by a different company. We assisted in getting their money back.) – Thanks again for your assistance and also for your empathy. It’s unfortunate that we live in a society today where stuff like this goes on and it seems goes unnoticed.
- Thank you for your follow up e-mail. I greatly appreciate your help in this matter.
- You are awesome! 🙂 We need more companies like yours.
- Thank you so much for all the useful info!
- Thank you for your assistance.
- Thank you for all your help with all this. It was very nice working with you guys. If I ever get in trouble again with this stuff (I hope I don’t), I hope it’s you guys I have to deal with.
- (Customer discovered being the victim of a scam, had also informed us that she received a threatening voice mail message from the other company, no written notice, and made payment and agreement with the scam company.) – Thank you so much for your help! I just called them letting them know that I reported them for fraudulent charges, and the guy started yelling at me and called me a b**** at one point. Obviously if it was a legitimate company he would not have used that kind of language with me. I hung up, and the same guy called me back claiming to be a lawyer now. I cannot thank you enough for all of your help today.
- Thank you so much for all of your help today.
- (Customer had previously paid the debt to the original creditor. They didn’t update their records. Customer was very frustrated at being contacted by SIXTEEN companies, only three of which could have been legitimate. Customer was kind enough to follow up with us.) – I appreciate your letter and verification of my paid in full loan. I am sorry, I did not mean to insinuate that your company harassed me. Your company did not. I was referring to all the calls, emails, letters, etc. from all the collectors (or representatives). It just gets very upsetting after so many contacts.
- (Customer responding to our last ditch effort to prevent outside intervention such as a Collection Agency, legal action and/or credit reporting): I appreciate [your] email and how you go about your business. I am sorry I have not responded. I want to make good on this debt. I should have responded sooner, but with not having a way to pay, I have avoided it. Based on how you have handled your business, I should have just communicated. I am sorry. (We were able to work something out with the customer and keep the account managed in-house. Moral to the story: REACH OUT TO US! Don’t wait too long. This customer replied just in the nick of time, gladly, and can now breathe more easily.)
- Thank you for your assistance and understanding.
- Thank you very much for all your help and support on this!
These Comments Are Real!
We run a legitimate business. We’re not about to tarnish that with fictitious reviews. Each of the compliments published came from actual customers with nothing to gain by sending feedback to us. Although we don’t publish negative feedback, we promise to work with you if you have a complaint. Feel free to use the CONTACT US link.