In rare instances, a debt may have been sold to us and been in process during a bankruptcy filing. This is easily solved by contacting us with verifiable information. If you (or someone else who is included on the account) have or had previously filed for bankruptcy, you need to notify us (or have your attorney notify us) immediately by calling toll-free at 1-800-657-5785, though sending us a message through Contact Us would be better so that we have it in writing.

Please have or send the following information:

Attorney’s name
Attorney’s phone number
Attorney’s address
Bankruptcy case number
You can also email us at [email protected] or send postal mail to:
Diversified Consumer Services
ATTN: Legal Department
6212 US Highway 6, Suite 184
Portage, IN 46368-5057

You or your attorney can also fax us at 321-256-0627.

I Filed Bankruptcy on This Debt Before You Purchased It OR I Have Filed For Bankruptcy. Now What?

You May Also Like